Make your own movie! Over a 10 class term students will learn the basics of filmmaking and get to write, direct, design and act in their own short film.
Saturdays in Queens Park
1pm – 3pm
Learn the secrets of great screen acting so that you can really shine! And there’s so much movie making creativity to enjoy with writing, directing, camera, sound, make-up and costume design…
We have run filmmaking workshops for many years in our after-school clubs and holiday workshops. This 10 week course is a great opportunity to take that further, giving children a chance to learn the basics of filmmaking in a fun, supportive group class.
- Explore the creative potential of green screen filmmaking and special effects!
- Understand editing: seeing how films are put together from different shots
- Unleash the power of sound – adding FX and their own ‘foley’
- Get to grips with film acting – with lots of opportunities to act in front of camera and watch their work back
- Write, direct and star in a short film